quinta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2017

Reborn

Again, like a Phoenix

Rising, above the pain

Driving, so far away

Leaving, it all behind

Cause now, is time to gain

No matter the price, I'm gonna pay

Going, back on track

And you, you better start to pray
Reborn, in unholy fire

With my, brand new desire

To the darkness, I sworn

And now with Satan I reborn
It's the ways, of the world

Through cosmic seas, we sail

It's your God's rules, evil shall prevail
Pray, try, to wash your sins away

Prey, flocks of sheep following all the way

Drink the blood, of your saviour

Eat the flesh, of your saviour
Going back,

Open eyes, with a shock

Back finallly, to the track

Take my soul, elevate me

Right now, I'm ready to rock
Reborn, repealing the great liar

Restart, burning so deeply in unholy fire

To darkness, I sworn


Now with Satan, I reborn! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário